It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said “The messenger of Allah [SAW] said: ‘There are three things, whoever attains them will find therein the sweetness of faith: When Allah [SWT], the Mighty and Sublime, and His Messenger [SAW] are dearer to him than all else; when he loves for the sake of Allah [SWT] and hates for the sake of Allah [SWT]; and when a huge fire be lit and he fall into it, than associate anything with Allah [SWT].'” (Sahih)
- Indeed the life ix a teacher.
- It teaches the art of being happy and spreading happiness.
- It teaches uh to b what uh want??not what u r???
- It kept teaching the real essence of life ..dat lie in not in the materialistic things but rather in small talks,happiest memorable moments…FAMILY😘
i am the inspiration for falsehood,slander,treachery,deceit,and mockery and if the elements were to be removed from this world,human society would become like deserted fields which naught would thrive but thorns of virtue ..and the humanity is ashamed of me…..
and i m none..but the SATAN EVERLASTING IN HUMAN CLONE
- my soul is my friend who consoles me in misery and distress of life.
- he who does not befriend his soul is an enemy of humanity .
- he who dsnt not find human guidance within himself will perish desperately….
- god has sown in your hearts the seeds of happiness
- it is a crime that u dig those out and throw them wilfully on the rocks.
- God has given u children to rear.
- to teach them the truth and fill their hearts with most precious things .
- all he wants uh to bequeath upon them” the joy and bounty” of life.
- THEN DO U TEACH UR CHILDREN TO DRAG THE SHACKLES OF SLAVERY…?